Magill Catheter Forceps | Anesthesia Airway Management
Magill Forceps (Intubation Forceps) Magill forceps are bent forceps with roughened, enlarged gripper jaws – specially designed for use in the mouth-throat area.
Magill forceps are not only suitable for removing foreign bodies, but they can also be used to position the tube during nasal intubation or to introduce a stomach tube. The roughened gripper jaws permit a secure grip and the bent shape of Magill forceps facilitates use in the mouth-throat area.
Product details Bent Magill forceps With roughened gripper jaws Non-corrosive
Length: 15 cm , 20cm, 25cm
Applications of Magill forceps Removing foreign bodies from the mouth-throat area Positioning the tube during nasal intubation Introducing stomach tubes in the oesophagus
- High quality surgical steel instrument
- Lower cost alternative to reprocessing reusable instruments
- Protects patients against cross infection risks
- Full compliance with the Medical Devices Directive
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
Note: We are Largest Magill Forceps Manufacturer.
There are no reviews yet.