- High quality surgical steel instrument
- Lower cost alternative to reprocessing reusable instruments
- Protects patients against cross infection risks
- Full compliance with the Medical Devices Directive
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
Magill Catheter Forceps
Magill Catheter Forceps | Anesthesia Airway Management Magill Forceps (Intubation Forceps) Magill forceps are bent forceps with roughened, enlarged gripper jaws – specially designed for use in the mouth-throat area. Magill forceps are not only suitable for removing foreign bodies, but they can also be used to position the tube during nasal intubation or to …